Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Get off the Roads!!!!!! Douchebag Crippled Neocon Drives*



though you might not make it out, that is the douchebag neocon bastard Krauthammer. who I saw driving down L street this evening.

I was sure to manuever my car out of his way to ensure I wasn't sucked into a never ending hell based on lies, lies, lies, either that or a fender bender. A little further down the block I witnessed him run over a group of Palestinian and Iraqi children. Moments later I purposely ran over a hawk,.


*This might be offensive to those who like to wear their panties in a bunch!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least neocons do not make rude, crass, intolerant comments about liberals. For Pete's sake, the guys in a wheel chair. Why are the most spiteful hate-filled remarks always coming from the left?

mighty said...

have fun at the madrassa.........